Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Devon playing

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
We took our 78 to the local play area today ... it's a 2.5 mile track that goes round a paintball park.

some pics
SANY0003.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0019.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

Oh .... and got my first breakage. ... much to Anna's disgust :oops: (what a stupid place to put fog lights)
SANY0024.jpg

Got as much twist as i can out of it. ....
SANY0025-1.jpg

SANY0027-1.jpg

we got some video too which i can post later should anyone be interested

Nice pics. Take your rear anti roll bar off to get more flex but be sure to remove the mounts aswell to avoid a fail at the next MOT. Also, take a grinder to your exhaust and cut it back so it will push up inside the back bumper in the event of grounding it. You'll have problems if you flatten it against the bumper.

I put my rear fog in the offside reverse pod with a red bulb - all sorted :thumbup:

Jim.

Jimbo4x4 said:
Nice pics. Take your rear anti roll bar off to get more flex but be sure to remove the mounts aswell to avoid a fail at the next MOT. Also, take a grinder to your exhaust and cut it back so it will push up inside the back bumper in the event of grounding it. You'll have problems if you flatten it against the bumper.

I put my rear fog in the offside reverse pod with a red bulb - all sorted :thumbup:

Jim.
Cheers Jim, ... you've mentioned the name of my most favorite tool :twisted: :thumbup: :thumbup:

as for the fog light ... i've just zip tied it to the topside of the rear step for the time being. will re-do it once i get a red bulb to put in the offside cluster (like you say to do)

not pleased he broke the fog light and we are keeping the car quite standard because my mum and dad rely on us now they don't have a car :x

Back