Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Direct 4x4 snorkels - opinions sought

It appears to be an Airtec/TJM clone. What do you think?

070sb13l88i-03_0.jpg

tjm-airtec-snorkel-toyota-prado-120-series.jpg

I have searched many times for an Airtek style snorkel to fit my 90 without luck so if you chance upon one while searching please post it up .

My roof rack was from direct 4x4, product is good and there service was bang on. Sent me a couple of brackets short so they sent out a complete new set the next day. I know it's not much help for your snorkel but the company was good when I used them

My roof rack was from direct 4x4, product is good and there service was bang on. Sent me a couple of brackets short so they sent out a complete new set the next day. I know it's not much help for your snorkel but the company was good when I used them

Nice to know, thank you.

It appears that even the instructions mention Airtek so I'm going to pull the trigger on it and see how it goes.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Animal but they've been trying to sell that one at a giveaway price for well over a year because its for a petrol 90 and it sadly fits to the wrong side of the car for our UK diesels .

Thanks Animal but they've been trying to sell that one at a giveaway price for well over a year because its for a petrol 90 and it sadly fits to the wrong side of the car for our UK diesels .

That's a shame.

Just seen this (and the petrol 90 snorkel) - for 50 quid, I'm tempted but it'll probably sit in the garage gathering dust...... :icon-rolleyes:

Back