Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drifta fit out in the UK

garygiles1963

HI

I like to find a company like Drifta in the UK to do a rear drawer and storage system for my 120.

Any recommendation in the UK would be appreciated.

Regards
Gary

Is there really no where in the UK, that can do custom install?

How about Europe?

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can only imagine any decent carpenter could make a couple of drawers, if they can make a staircase etc surely that would be somewhat of a doddle what you're after

I like to keep the weight down as much as possible. Maybe I should contact a flight Case company.

G.

I like to keep the weight down as much as possible. Maybe I should contact a flight Case company.

G.

You case say how to do the drawer to the carpenter! Really depend on your budget...
If you want to save weight you can do it by yourself in fiberlam!
It's not as complicated, you only need to be precise!

Thanks guys, Coast Line Campers looks like a good way forward. Anyone seen or experience there work?

G

@chapel gate makes some superb drawers.. I believe he built some for @GeekOKent 120.

They are in the 105. And I can confirm, they are fantastic. The work man ship and end result is absolutely top notch.

thanks fellas. nice that your still enjoying them KB.

oh, your better off with a joiner than a carpenter, or a carpenter and joiner, or better still a bench joiner, or even better still a cabinet maker..

I'm sure there was someone doing Drifta gear in the UK, but no idea who it was.

My only comment is that this could eat into the payload a lot; I think that Ben's ally drawers are a better set up in terms of weight.

Back