Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ecu repairs

Mark N

So where do folks send their ecu's for repair in UK and can recommend for good service? Just got to UK with my bad ecu and want to get it fix.

Thanks
Mark

Thanks for that Pete - bit expensive but I can catch up with family and friends while I'm here too :dance:

Anyone else have recommendations?

Can you not fund a replacement on eBay?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have a replacement already but want to get this repaired and then sell it to offset the cost a bit.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I wouldnt sell it, rocking horse poo at the moment, can only get rarer - wont be long before vehicles with knacked ecu are only suitable for parts as there wont be any around.

Keep it whilst you have the truck, sell it when you get rid of the truck and wont need it again.

Pete

I have a replacement already but want to get this repaired and then sell it to offset the cost a bit.

Sorry for resurrecting an old conversation.... but Mark, I wonder if you still have a replacement ECU? I am needing the 89661-60250 ECU... for KZJ78... Any help?

Ken - did you see my reply to your PM? Yes I do have one for sale but it is for a manual box - what do you have? I have just come back from Nairobi but have a friend coming over in a couple of weeks if you want it. Check my PM.

Mark

Whats the part number on it Mark? I think the one Ken is after is marked A/T but I could be wrong. Also, he's somewhere near you, Kenya possibly?

Ken - did you see my reply to your PM? Yes I do have one for sale but it is for a manual box - what do you have? I have just come back from Nairobi but have a friend coming over in a couple of weeks if you want it. Check my PM.

Mark

Sorry Mark, I had missed your PM...I just replied to you.
Yes the cruiser is A/T... I have fortunately been able to source an ECU from New Zealand. And am very thankful to Wobbly and others who helped me with advice and contacts- which eventually led me to the part and the solution to my gearbox issues...

The previous owner of my KZJ78 had put an ECU from a Surf- which worked for the most part- except for slow shifting and no overdrive... Now I have the correct ECU- I am amazed at how well she runs and shifts!

Thanks!

Back