Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Electric Window Problem On a 120

Sam

Garage
Changed my batteries at the weekend so power was totally off fer a few minutes.

Thought all had gone well.. but it seems the electric window controls have changed behaviour.

All windows still work.. but cant operate other windows from the drivers panel - and the "auto" click on all buttons has stopped working (the go all the way up/down on its own button). In fact - its the first "not auto" click that does nothing now - and the normal auto stage that's doing the not auto. Does that make sense?

Could I have reset something when the power went? Anyone got some de-confusion logic? :shock:

Look at each switch - the light will be flashing. You need to re-teach them where max up and down is Bon EACH switch in turn press and hold all the way down and lift and hold all the way up. Then check auto-up and down - should be sorted now

Cheers

Close window, wind it down and hold it for about 20 seconds. Close and repeat on on close. Do this for all windows. Might be less or more than 20 seconds. Try 5 or 10.

As for not working from the driver's panel, you've locked them with the button.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

here's the protocol i used succesfully on mine:

1* using the drivers control lower the drivers window to the bottom and hold it down for a count of (5), then lift to top and hold again for a count of (5).
this should reset the auto function of this window.

2* now do the same on all the other windows using the switch on each door.

Thanks fellas - thought it would be something simple like that. I'll give it a go :thumbup:

Not got the lock button on though - so hopefully the drivers panel controls will come back when I'm done.

Dont need to do it from teh driversdoor,
The drivers door is only for setting the drivers window,
Go to each door, lower the window by holding teh switch down, when the window gets to the botton, just hold teh switch still in the down position for 2 seconds, then pull the switch up, keeping teh switch pulled up when the windo gets to teh top, hold teh switch up for another 2 seconds.

Job done.

Repeat on the other 3 doors.
The whole job takes less than a minute.

Then the Auto will work from the drivers door control.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Indeed, this did fix the problem... and your right Graham - the drivers panel worked for all windows once done.

Thanks all.

Back