Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Email notifications?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Is anyone noticing they're not getting any? I have two PMs and did not get an email for them. Anyone think they're missing updated post notifications?

Was a bit quiet but back to normal now - if such a thing exists

Yep. I think mine are working as well.

Mine are working OK, I haven't noticed any problems recently.

Email notification just worked for this thread too!

Odd, I am getting emails for this and other threads but not pm. Got a pm from a user saying they not getting emails for pms. I did not get an email for that pm either...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Probably the wrong person to ask .. but you never know :)

You do have the setting turned on for it? I think email notifications recently stopped working for my pms ... went into my settings and lo and behold it was unchecked. Was there a recent upgrade or anything?

PM mails working fine so maybe just a checkbox left off CP - given testing effort etc.?

Probably the wrong person to ask .. but you never know :)

You do have the setting turned on for it? I think email notifications recently stopped working for my pms ... went into my settings and lo and behold it was unchecked. Was there a recent upgrade or anything?
:oops:

I checked the user's account about 20 minutes ago (not having read this) and this was the case.... :doh:

I must have missed the PM email to me from the user and so thought that it was a board problem....

Back