Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fancy a weekend bash at Clyro?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
We have been asked by Spondon Off Road Club SPORC to advertise their weekend at Clyro. It does look really good. I haven't been but I am clearing my diary. I'm a member and to be really honest we are struggling a little bit. The club is a member of the MSA and it has to have so many members to keep that status. It's not a question of money; it's a question of membership. Frankly joining isn't much more than paying on the day. If anyone can come and stretch that few extra quid to join it would be much appreciated.

Check it out on oo-toob

Here's the link to their site and the event. Hotel sounds lush.

http://www.spondonoffroad.co.uk/2011-ev ... july-2012/

There are quite a few of you in this region so you may know it well already. I understand that it would be excellent in a cruiser.

Chris

I was going to say there are some nice climbs to the top of the woods but notice the web site says no access. Not a massive site IIRC but plenty of trees in the rest of the woods to lean on :lol:

Hi Jon/Chris/everyone, the woodland area up behind the hotel is all open for use but the woods beyond the road are closed, its probably not widely known that there were basically 2 wooded areas to this place.
I simply can't wait to go, always a good week end there, we camp on the 'lawn' at the side of the hall which is nice.
Beer, burgers, banter, offroad fun aplenty.

Cheers Chris S.

Back