Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FAO Gav Peter

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
That LC of yours was not going very fast about 5-15 tonight!! I even repassed you before you passed me again (I as in the lorry). But your tyres are LOUD!!

Paul
(parked up at Birkenhead docks for the night).

Ey oup Paul, where did you pick me up/pass me?

I did have a couple of slow moments on the way home tonight... I thought I'd lost me wallet & was hassling wif to look for it when it was in my bag all the time :doh:

Who are you driving for? If you come that way regularly, I'll have to leave the cb on ;) Sorry if I got in your way :lol:

I can't hear the tyres over the road noise :roll:

lol. I drive for MAXI. It was by Cheshire Oaks (shopping out let). I do get into the docks a bit, lots of out drivers get in it.

Paul

Gav were you running your Pro Comps or Coopers?

Running on the Coops at the moment Rob - they must quieten down at 70+ eh Paul :lol:

Gav Peter said:
I did have a couple of slow moments on the way home tonight... I thought I'd lost me wallet & was hassling wif to look for it when it was in my bag all the time :doh:

Gav, are you admitting you've got a handbag :?: :lol: :gay-rainbow:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
Its a man-bag Brett, not a handbag...Tsk...
Of course it is, we all believe you, don't we chaps. :whistle:

Driving in a big bad 'cruiser is his alternate lifestyle :whistle: :mrgreen:

Crispin said:
Driving in a big bad 'cruiser is his alternate lifestyle :whistle: :mrgreen:
By day, Gav - the mild mannered CAD monkey... By night, well, I was going to post a video but folk have gotten into trouble for posting less than that sort of thing on here!!! Boggle your own mind... :lol:

Brett said:
I'm not buying that :snooty:
Of course you're not; its mine - go buy your own!!!

Back