Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spring/ summer meet May 10-12 thetford.

Gav missin

Hi all.Im organizing a weekend of camping with some scenic non damaging laning included if you wish. Or just sit back And chill if not. As stated it will be from friday 10th May around lunchtime until Sunday 12th or longer if you wish to stay on. It will be at Everetts campsite near thetford Norfolk. I've stayed here before and it's a flat spacious grass field surrounded by woodland. Thetford forest lanes are nearby (about 10 mins) and various other lanes into Norfolk like peddars way and a couple of decent fords. The site offers hot showers and toilets although they are coin operated (20p) about 60p for a decent hot soak. However there are only 2 Male and 2 female facilities so timing is key. Well behaved dogs welcome. I have lane routes available if needed and maybe set up groups if enough interest. Cost is £14 per night. Electric hook up is available at £20 per night but only 4 available so get in quick. I'm looking for a rough idea on numbers initially and then I will post a link so everyone can pay deposits direct to Everetts. So if you got this far chances are your half interested so have a look and start a list. Thanks Gav

Details and 63 Reviews of Everetts Farm Campsite, Thetford, Norfolk - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Hi Gav, please put Alf and I down making 2 plus cling ons
Andy and Maria ( and Pip)

1- Gav Mel and kids
2- jon Alf and ( The kling ons?)
3- Andy Maria and pip
4-James and Amy (that's right he's abandoned me now)
5-

Its a maybe for me, I have a work thing that only gets over the Friday. Let me try and swing out of that. If I can, it will be me + little one + Goliath.

1- Gav Mel and kids
3- Andy Maria and pip
4-James and Amy (that's right he's abandoned me now) :openmouth:
5- Nick

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1- Gav Mel and kids
3- Andy Maria and pip
5- Nick
6- Stu

1- Gav Mel and kids
3- Andy Maria and pip
5- Nick
6- Stu
7- Jon W

1- Gav Mel and kids
3- Andy Maria and pip
5- Nick
6- Stu
7- Jon W
8- Chris ( + maybe 1 or 2 little ones)

Sounds like good craic,I'm in England for four weeks in June so just missed it.
Maybe one day...

Gav hasn't some of these tracks been trod for 6 months

Yes as of today I've read. Saying until mid July but have had word from local authorities they should be open earlier once the surfaces have dried out and recovered.

Would we be able to much laning in that area if they are closed? Should we do later in the year?

Sounds good. I was going to try and arrange camping next to the river nr Mildenhall but won’t pursue if this works. Sadly I now work weekends so can’t make it

There are plenty of lanes still available. Just heading to the coast on peddars way and a couple of fords can fill most of a day.

Ely area just about 25 mins away also has lots of lanes driveable all year and some seasonal too so plenty of options

It’s a bit early to commit for me. But closer to May I will confirm. One open ticket fro me please

Back