Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Autumn Pub Meet 20th Oct - 22nd Oct

Cant remember. Steve had two young lads who used to come along.

No way Stephen. Be good to see you again. Has someone hacked your account ;)
No not hacked, it's really me and Swampy :0) She wouldn't be in my ownership without the hours of conversation I had with you in the early days of my divorce. Mind you she spent a couple of years SORN'd and cost me a small fortune to get back on the road and still has a number of issues that a lady of her age and mileage is likely to have so I'm less inclined to throw her off the edge of a cliff these days ;0)

Last edited:
Is that the chap that turned up to lincomb in a onesy?
Nah, that was Chris Green90 or Sloppy Foot Chris as my boys called him after he bogged down in Bens Bomb Hole and went bare foot to get himself out. He was dressed in an Elvis Onesie and bought a bucket of spit roast pig to himself while showing dubious videos of his exercise routine to me and Karl ;0))

Cant remember. Steve had two young lads who used to come along.
Robert, my eldest is now 17, 6ft2" tall, works as a Life Guard at the local swimming pool, spends more time in the Gym than he does at home and is in the middle of his A levels. We are looking at his first car this Saturday. Daniel has just started his GCSE's, will be 15 at the end of this month and is closely following in his brothers foot steps :0) They were 5 & 7 when they first came to Lincomb....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another chance to have a "do nothing" weekend at a pub.

There is no charge, rather an expectation to buy a few beers or have a meal in the pub during our stay. The field can fit around 20 Cruisers or so on the flat area.

The location is the Stratton Arms, Turweston, Northants, NN13 5JX.

Roughly 6 miles south of the Silverstone race circuit.

Cruisers, expedition trailers, children and well behaved dogs welcome. Unfortunately no space for caravans.

Fire pits and stoves allowed - subject to the dry spell being over.

Please signify in the usual way by adding your name to the list if you are coming.

Breakfast options below. If you can indicate what you may like I can give Phil a heads up on numbers.

HOT Breakfast ROLLS available Saturday and Sunday from 8.45am
Hot Pork Sausages Roll £3.00 each
Hot Bacon Roll £3.00 each
Hot Fried Egg Roll. £3.00 each
Hot Bacon & Egg Roll £4.00 each
Hot Pork Sausage & Egg Roll £4.00 each
Hot Pork Sausage & Egg & Bacon Roll £5.00 each
Hot VEGETARIAN SAUSAGES Roll £3.00 each
Hot VEGETARIAN RED ONION SAUSAGES Roll £3.00 each
VEGETARIAN MOZZARELLA BURGER Roll £3.00 each
Unlimited Tea £1.55
Unlimited Coffee £1.95

Full English Breakfasts available Saturday only from 8am to 9.30am
Full English Breakfast, 2 Bacon, 1 Egg, 2 Sausages, Black Pudding, Baked Beans or Plum tomato’s, Bread & Butter. £7.50

Full English Vegetarian Breakfast, 1 Egg, 2 vegetarian Sausages, Black Pudding, Baked Beans or Plum tomato’s, Bread & Butter. £7.50

Unlimited Tea £1.55
Unlimited Coffee £1.95
Trevor could you pm your number mate?
Another chance to have a "do nothing" weekend at a pub.

There is no charge, rather an expectation to buy a few beers or have a meal in the pub during our stay. The field can fit around 20 Cruisers or so on the flat area.

The location is the Stratton Arms, Turweston, Northants, NN13 5JX.

Roughly 6 miles south of the Silverstone race circuit.

Cruisers, expedition trailers, children and well behaved dogs welcome. Unfortunately no space for caravans.

Fire pits and stoves allowed - subject to the dry spell being over.

Please signify in the usual way by adding your name to the list if you are coming.

Breakfast options below. If you can indicate what you may like I can give Phil a heads up on numbers.

HOT Breakfast ROLLS available Saturday and Sunday from 8.45am
Hot Pork Sausages Roll £3.00 each
Hot Bacon Roll £3.00 each
Hot Fried Egg Roll. £3.00 each
Hot Bacon & Egg Roll £4.00 each
Hot Pork Sausage & Egg Roll £4.00 each
Hot Pork Sausage & Egg & Bacon Roll £5.00 each
Hot VEGETARIAN SAUSAGES Roll £3.00 each
Hot VEGETARIAN RED ONION SAUSAGES Roll £3.00 each
VEGETARIAN MOZZARELLA BURGER Roll £3.00 each
Unlimited Tea £1.55
Unlimited Coffee £1.95

Full English Breakfasts available Saturday only from 8am to 9.30am
Full English Breakfast, 2 Bacon, 1 Egg, 2 Sausages, Black Pudding, Baked Beans or Plum tomato’s, Bread & Butter. £7.50

Full English Vegetarian Breakfast, 1 Egg, 2 vegetarian Sausages, Black Pudding, Baked Beans or Plum tomato’s, Bread & Butter. £7.50

Unlimited Tea £1.55
Unlimited Coffee £1.95
Trevor could you pm me your contact details please mate?

Hi I am not going to make it sorry hope you all have a good time all the best Tony

Evening all, Sarah and I should be there around 7:30/8:00 Friday evening. Does anyone know what time the pub stops serving food?

Oh jeez...I tested positive for COVID today. I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend :(

Evening all, Sarah and I should be there around 7:30/8:00 Friday evening. Does anyone know what time the pub stops serving food?
Steve, kitchen usually shuts at 9pm but I think it would be worth giving them a call and book a table just in case it's a busy evening. The number is 01280 704956.

Steve, kitchen usually shuts at 9pm but I think it would be worth giving them a call and book a table just in case it's a busy evening. The number is 01280 704956.
OK m8 :0) Not sure if I want to turn up and have a meal away from you guys and the opportunity to start talking utter bollox from the off ;0) So may hunt down a chippy on the way in for this evening and purchase beer and food from the pub as the weekend progresses. Maybe a cheeky large Whiskey or two who knows ;0)

With you in spirit from the Red Lion truck stop a few miles down the road. Have a great time. Hate to miss a pub meet but don't think the Actros would have made it onto Phil's field.

With you in spirit from the Red Lion truck stop a few miles down the road. Have a great time. Hate to miss a pub meet but don't think the Actros would have made it onto Phil's field.
Good Truck Stop that is. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Terv how can you live so close and not be here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 19
Terv how can you live so close and not be here
Still working. Late finish tonight for me. I'll walk down later for a couple of beers but come down in the truck tomorrow

Red lion eh, I used to park up there in the late 80’s lots of taps on the cab door late at night. :-;
didnt know it was still going

Stuck in traffic eta 8:45pm

Back