Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Farewell ratrace and rest in peace .

Shayne

Guru
I recently learned Michael Hall who instigated the very first and now infamous annual Landcruiser club Romania pilgrimage back in 2015 has sadly passed away , another victim of Covid-19 .

1610283564422.png

1610283711729.png

Rest in peace. Terrible news that I fear is getting far too common in these awful times. Thoughts are with his family.

A shock indeed. RIP Michael.
Its getting close to home, keep those masks on .

Terrible news. He was a regular contributor. Very sorry to hear that, thanks to Shayne for letting us know.

Awful news.. thoughts with his family and friends. This cursed thing knocks on all doors eventually..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very sorry to hear this sad news.. I did and still do/will like his contribution to the forum.

We are living in very hard times and the covid is sadly a cause not to be reckoned with! Be carefull out there folks..

Very sorry to hear of Michael's passing. Thoughts are with his family.

Rip Mike. very grateful for instituting our Romanian trips.

Attachments

• Mike.JPG
    Mike.JPG
    341.9 KB · Views: 27
RIP.

That is sad news. Hope his family are OK.

Any family loss is way too soon remember the man with smiles my thoughts are with his family

Shocking Terrible news indeed, very sorry to hear. RIP

Very sad.
Condolences to his family.

I didn't know him personally but still very sad news indeed. A friend of the family, who's been really careful with the distancing, masks, handwashing etc, since the first lockdown, decided to have his son and daughter in law over from Whitby for the Christmas "amnesty". Now they've all tested positive and he's in hospital on oxygen. Just not worth the risk IMO, no matter how much you miss your family.

Tragic News. I wasnt aware of him on the forum but perhaps somone who knew him better could post a contribution outlining his association in due course. RIP.

Back