Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Few here gents

After looking at this one for Fett, I am glad that someone from the forum got it, I think its a really good buy

Andy

yeah its all worked out nicely, glad I didnt end up bidding against you either :D

Many thanks to Andy and Andy for viewing this truck last week and posting on here. We drove up from Devon to collect it today and I drove it back. VERY pleased with it! Really smooth and quiet. There is only one fault that I have found since doing the 170mile trip back, the O/S rear shock is providing little or no damping, so was a bit of a diagonal po-go at high speed. Not to worry as I will be going thro it in the workshop over the next few weeks.

Looking thro the paperwork, there was also an original bill of sale for the truck for £33,995......always nice to have that sort of history :thumbup:

Receipt for £33,995? Must have been a recent one from Chequered Flag

Arf Arf

Chris

Glad you are pleased with it, as I said I thought it was a good buy.

The other thing that I noticed on it but forgot about was the exhaust at the front appears to have had some sort of bodge repair.

I didnt notice any thing about the shocks but then we didnt test drive it at high speed, I'd be interested to know what other bits you find, and yes I saw that reciept too!!

Andy

Back