Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fhew That was a close one

Mal Eade

Country Flag
england
Not good to see pix like this on face book but Ha-Ho. Now who was looking for some Landcruiser bits

Landybefore.jpg

landycrash.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

Mal

Maybe you are looking at the before a crash pix then the wrecked truck

But your truck has a sun roof and there isnt one in the crashed pic :?

eh? and number plate is different

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crashed one has glass rear side window, is this a post the difference post :?:

Hi

I was sent that pic by a friend in France, advising me to drive carefully as this is what happens if you don't and I thought that that Truck look so much like mine it was a bit scary.

Well spotted.

Mal

You cant fool us that easily :mrgreen:

Not wanting to stir it here, but heard sometime back of a truck that was buily and/or prepped by a certain coastal 4x4, rolled then had a new roof grafted on or roof repaired?????
Seem to remember there were several comments about it on the web as it was advertised for sale - poss on ebay, but no comment of damage or repairs

Now this may or may note be the same 80?!?!

Anyone any other ideas or comments - someone must remember something?

Where'd you get it from Mal

Chris

That was a 100 import not an 80 Chris.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Sodding Hell Mal you had me going for a sec there :o :lol:

At first glance I thought "Nooooooooooooooo how could that happen to such a stunning truck" then I noticed the Bull bar was different and the stickers were missing etc...."PHEW!" :pray:

It was Pauls 100 import, it wasn't that bad when I saw it "pre repair". Beny, but not that bent.
Post repair, Paul was after selling it on Ebay.
He was fully forthcomming with the damage, ane never tried to hide or hoodwink any one who asked.
Unfortuntley, it didn't reach Pauls reserve.
Post repair, it was a very good looking truck, and perhaps, in hind sight, one might have bought it.
I don't know if he still has it.

Gra.

Hi

I was sent it by a friend in France. I have emailed him to ask where he got it from and will let you know.

Mal

Still think Bat21's Patrol(?) reminds you that you still have a chance to meet your maker in a crash...

Back