Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally and very much overdue aswell

hopeless wanderer

Country Flag
england
Well at long last that slippery (add expletive of your own choice) Anjam Chaudry is going to get some time for spiritual contemplation.
Seems the legal qualifications he has can be put to use filling in his hopefully fruitless parole applications.
I'm sure the papers are already scrabbling to find a suitable replacement for the future headlines though. I wonder if he has an understudy ?

Ludicrous ain't it HW he might get 10 years :wtf: protected in prison probably given a laptop and a phone because isolation will interfere with his rights so business as usual and he will be out in 4 years with time off for good behavior :icon-rolleyes:

Release him on bail and make it public i would say let someone else do 4 years for removing the scum permanently .

Last edited:
Ludicrous ain't it HW he might get 10 years :wtf: protected in prison probably given a laptop and a phone because isolation will interfere with his rights so business as usual and he will be out in 4 years with time off for good behavior :icon-rolleyes:

Release him on bail and make it public i would say let someone else do 4 years for removing the scum permanently .

time to forget about him - a nasty little turd no doubt but why was his sentence kept secret? how did he escape prosecution for so long? I do wonder if he wasn't "working" for the government in some capacity.....

Back