Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

fire sale !! cars van and trailer

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
All

As you know I am selling (sadly) my 80. It's mot day on friday. I will be back when my friend is ready to sell his LC5, as I have first refusal, could be a while though.
I am having a new year new start thing - so all the projects I will never get around to, or surplus gear I am getting shot of. Need space, and need the money seeing as I had to start physio again for this blasted ankle yesterday :(

So i have the following, they are all advertised elsewhere, but I will give forum members a discount if anything interests you:-

1991 MX-5 1.6 in yellow. Rare one, its a Eunos import with a bodykit, needs tlc as has some lacquer peel but solid as a rock unlike all the rest and 12m mot.
2005 Transit Connect LWB Hi Top in silver - a workhorse, just serviced and MOT'd - drives well
Land cruiser as mentioned
2002 Saab 9-3 convertible 2.0 auto in midnight blue and cream leather. Needs some jobs doing but the bulkhead is sound and it is in daily use. 11m MOT. The Mrs' plaything for the last cpl of years, but replacement is on its way
Brenderup flatbed twinwheel trailer/car transporter - bed size 4.1 x 1.8m with underslung ramps, electric remote winch with dedicated battery and set of four straps. Much better than an Ifor/James, and a much nicer tow when empty!! Being replaced with a decent dolly when I can find one.

If this breaks forum rules please do just take it back down, cheers.

Last edited:
Back