Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First Landcruiser on the Moon ?????

BobMurphy

Country Flag
scotland
For those of you who like Australian humour - you know you do - Here's John Cadogan's take on the proposed Toyota Moon Cruiser !

(Info:- The 'MALS' on the hat behind him stands for "Make Australia Less Shit").

Only Americans will be offended (Ha!).

Bob.

must have been purchased from the undisputable (cruiser king)
SO WHO ACTUALLY ARE YOU? WE ALL KNOW ALOT ABOUT CRUISERS!

I NEVER KNEW THAT ELVIS OWNED A CRUISER!

IF YOU SELF APPOINT YOURSELF THEN IT PUTS A QUESTION TO WHETHER YOU ARE WHAT YOU STATE!

YES, WHEN I COME TO THINK ABOUT IT I AM A BIT LIKE ELVIS (ALL SHOOK UP) BUT I'M NOT SAD AND I'M NOT A JEALOUS MAN ???
I'M JUST THE UNDISPUTED CRUISER KING WITH OVER 35 YEARS OF DEDICATED LAND CRUISER KNOWLEDGE AND OWNERSHIP BEHIND MY BELT 100% (END OF)

Considering it took you over 2 days to reply... And you read the post after 10 pm on Tuesday night..

It appears it shocked you that you are now not undisputed... you have been noticed as questionable.

In life there is no one who knows it all and if a person thinks they know it all then it's TAKEN YOU A LONG TIME TO REPLY!

With only 24 posts and as you say you have many years under your belt... How come you have only surfaced here in such a short time?

Go to bed it's way passed your bedtime old boy!

if you have a problem with me my old pal then let us not play ping pong over this forum let's get it on in person ??
you come and see me at my garage in Mirfield west Yorkshire or call me up and il come and meet you anywhere in the UK at any time and let us see if you can back your big shitty mouth up (it's simple) the best man wins

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
come on big boy with the big mouth you are taking your time in taking me up on my offer ??
a true keyboard warrior hiding behind a keyboard with no balls !!
keep welding your old 80 up (crank)

Nosmo King became a household name in the 1920's by painting his face black and doing slapstick comedy in London Theater's . And to this day his name can be seen on a plaque in every public building throughout the world .

Back