Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FJ45 Troopy project

Hiluxonian

Thinking of selling my future project I've had it for a while and don't think I'll get round to starting it anytime soon

Needs a fair bit of welding but nowhere near as much as the BJ41 I did

Petrol version I'd say the engine is knackered as it's sitting in the engine bay disconnected and these trucks deserve a diesel lump anyway.
£1200 ovno
No logbook but I do have another chassis with an Irish ID for sale also Green chassis/book only £200
Old pic I've swapped the doors over so different to those pictured
westjobbluebabiesbenchseat12.jpg
bj40chassis.jpg

hi,
The plan i followed with my 40 was to establish what works and what doesn't.
Then look carefully at the body - what is good, what is repairable and what needs replacing.
Then depending on budget, space and time - work out your priorities. Look at the different places you can get replacement panels and the costs - if they're coming from overseas - non EU, then there will be VAT and duty as well as shipping
Can you take the body off the frame and have room to work on it?

Spend time with it before rushing in and tearing loads of bits off it.

Work out how you want it to look - plenty of pics in images.

Once you know what you need ask on here, we've all been there and you never know what different members have in the back of their garages.

Hope that helps

regards,

hi,
The plan i followed with my 40 was to establish what works and what doesn't.
Then look carefully at the body - what is good, what is repairable and what needs replacing.
Then depending on budget, space and time - work out your priorities. Look at the different places you can get replacement panels and the costs - if they're coming from overseas - non EU, then there will be VAT and duty as well as shipping
Can you take the body off the frame and have room to work on it?

Spend time with it before rushing in and tearing loads of bits off it.

Work out how you want it to look - plenty of pics in images.

Once you know what you need ask on here, we've all been there and you never know what different members have in the back of their garages.

Hope that helps

regards,

:text-goodpost:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back