Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

forsale TLC Amazon 4.7 V8 LPG

SFW

please check ebay item..... 181181518571

TOYOTA LANDCUISER AMAZON 4.7 LPG
2003/03 Facelift model with 5 seats and rear dog guard & separator
Metalic green, Automatic 4x4 with cream leather.
I have priced the car to sell without offers!

I have known this car from registration, the first owner was a company director then his son.
They looked after this car well, replacing any needed part when due, servicing the 120000 miles at Toyota.
Before I bought it they replaced the exhaust system, suspension spheres and AC pipes - thousands spent.
I have a folder of many receipts detailing purchases, services and recalls etc.

We bought the car in Feb 2011. since then I have replaced all discs and pads fully serviced it twice and partial serviced twice.
I have recently replaced all tyres and front pads.
the only other expense was to replace the starter motor.

This car has never been fitted with a tow hitch. Most of the mileage has been motorway journeys including winter trips to Austria.
the LPG system is a Zevoli multipoint system which still offers great MPG at half the price of Petrol.
this car has some serious standard features far too many to mention. all work!

please email me for further info! [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 250
Do you think that forum members don't know how much it's really worth???
At 10k you must be smoking some good shit dude

Zeus, I am new around here - what do you think a fair price would it be?

Thanks,
NEDude

I wouldn't pay more than 8k at the very most and it would have to be immaculate for that!120k is not a lot for these machines but the LPG could be a problem if it hasn't had flashlube fitted at installation. It's also a ten year old truck that would have required all the work that was done anyway like servicing/spheres etc etc . If you are interested in it ,go look at it and haggle!!! The LPG takes the sting out of running it on petrol but they are thirsty feckers none the less and you'll be filling up gas once/twice a week if you commute in it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

at first I took your snide comment with a pinch of coke (as smoking kills)!
however after re-checking the 3 main advertising forums for cars in the UK, you'll find that at 10k
it is one of the cheapest UK 2003 facelift models on the market and will find it hard to find a better one for the same price.
with that said.... yes I think there is at least one forum member that doesn't know how much it is worth!!!

Maybe you didn't check auto-trader then, as there are better and cheaper ones with lower mileage than yours. But as your obviously a car dealer then it's natural for you to be full of shit and jazz up price and spec of what you sell.
Secondly this isn't the for sale section,it's for repair and maintainance questions and answers

you're obviously one of those know it all cock heads.... but here goes!
the cheapest 2003 facelift model Amazon on Auto-trader that i can find is £11900 with 118000 miles... feel free to prove me wrong.
i am not a car dealer
and secondly .... who gives a shit what you think!

Now, now, boys, that's enough I think, this is a friendly club let's not spoil it.

Last edited:
Ah, the joys of "The Internet, and its relationship with the Proportional Law of Distanced Bravado"

Yeah handbags at dawn I think. But anyway ,best of luck with the sale of your truck .................

That seems a bit harsh!
Having paid over that last year for a very similar car with more miles - I think that is a fair price!
There aren't many facelift models around & they always fetch a premium.

Yeah it was,now that I think about it,but can't take it back now.
Apologies to all and to SFW. I've had a bout of dickheaditis.

Back