Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front Shocks

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi guys, Over here from the 90 section. I'm looking for some new Shocks for the back end of my 90 and will be looking at some Pedders ones. The question is do I got for the standard ones or the Long Travel ones. So what I could do with knowing from you guys is......Has anyone got a clue of the length of the front shocks (Fully compressed and fully extended if poss please)

Thanks in advance guys

Chris

Chris what does the front shock length have in relation to the backs ?

sorry just realised, I should read it fully

Probably should explain a little more. Over in the 90 crew we have recently come across a brilliant cheep lift mod by using 80 Front shocks and spring on the back end of our trucks.

Just re-read Steven and mine's research into this and realised that its the length of the rear shocks I need. Sorry guys for being a pain been a long day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Had a measure of my old rear shocks. From very bottom to top of the threaded stud fully compressed 50cm and fully extended 68cm.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Gary. That is interesting. The LT Shocks that Pedders are advertising compress to 38.2cm and extend to 64cm. So From that I would deduce you gain c.12cm of upward travel at the cost of 4cm of droop. Hmmmm Thanks again for the help Gary but I think it back to the 90 forum for some follow up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Depends where the measurement is from I guess, I just measured the overall length. If your over this way at all your welcome to an old shock for measuring (only in the scrap pile)

Back