Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Forgive me for briefly diverging from funny 'pictures', but while we talking about leopards thought I'd share this and admit I can't help chuckling whenever I see it again... of course a different reaction if wasn't ultimately a happy ending despite looking very touch and go at one point... reminds me of laughing at a mate having a very big 'off 'on a KTM495 enduro bike after attempting an absurd climb, can't help it, even as we feel their pain in sympathy we still just have to laugh at some things...

Forgive me for briefly diverging from funny 'pictures', but while we talking about leopards thought I'd share this and admit I can't help chuckling whenever I see it again... of course a different reaction if wasn't ultimately a happy ending despite looking very touch and go at one point... reminds me of laughing at a mate having a very big 'off 'on a KTM495 enduro bike after attempting an absurd climb, can't help it, even as we feel their pain in sympathy we still just have to laugh at some things...

I can’t help thinking a change of clothes came next, at least his underwear... :lol:

E5A0ED1C-F0FB-440E-BAC9-FAE0FE8C8C87.jpeg

Outside a restaurant in Ljubljana.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Would be more convincing if the footage wasn’t speeded up!
Yes that did occur to me, but I don't think all of it was speeded up. the fish slicing at the end was one I think was normal speed, but it's all just a joke anyway.

Yes that did occur to me, but I don't think all of it was speeded up. the fish slicing at the end was one I think was normal speed, but it's all just a joke anyway.
Yep, still some impressive skills on there

Back