Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Recon that’s a late April fool... :lol:

If my neighbors had one of them in their yard, I’d have something to say...

By phone, out of range.. :shifty:

index.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No idea where you get all these Chas but they are good
Thanks Stu, I'm glad no-one so far has seen fit to post supposedly 'funny' pictures about the Notre Dame fire.
I subscribed to a Face Book page about funny one liners and jokes that started to get flooded with not so funny posts about the fire and when I suggested they weren't funny I got over 60 posts telling me to do various things with my posts i.e. put them where the sun doesn't shine so I had to leave the group, unfortunately that was where a lot of my pictures and jokes came from. Perhaps I can sneak back in when the dust has settled.

doggy.jpg

Last edited:
The weird world of forgotten car accessories, The road safety lobby would be apoplectic at adverts like this now...

2 tent.jpg air purifier.jpg aircon.jpg anti-freeze.jpg bed.jpg belts.jpg blind.jpg brakes.jpg brush.jpg coat.jpg deflector.jpg defroster.jpg fan.jpg mini.jpg oil.jpg rear windows.jpg Redi-Spare.jpg Safety-Face.jpg seat ext.jpg steering wheel.jpg thermometers.jpg trailer 2.jpg

Last edited:
Aren’t they great!! I’ve even seen one or more of those Nenette duster mop thingies.
I used to have one of them, my Mum bought it for me when I got my first car, a Mini.

Back