Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

flowers.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Help - moderator!!
We either have to close this thread or ban all this jabber from the forum.
The Funny Pictures thread used to be fun, so I feel compelled to watch. Or maybe a therapist could help me instead?

Help - moderator!!
The Funny Pictures thread used to be fun, so I feel compelled to watch. Or maybe a therapist could help me instead?
Sorry, I won't post anymore.

Help - moderator!!
Banning would be good, JJ is a PITA I got round it by ignoring his posts so I just don't see anything from him.
I sent him a PM trying to explain that 'less is more' and he responded by posting about five consecutive funny pictures, he has done similar with the history thread, that was when I pressed ignore, he had his chance but did nothing about it

Banning would be good, JJ is a PITA I got round it by ignoring his posts so I just don't see anything from him.
I sent him a PM trying to explain that 'less is more' and he responded by posting about five consecutive funny pictures, he has done similar with the history thread, that was when I pressed ignore, he had his chance but did nothing about it
I thought it was all supposed to be a bit of fun, Liar, I've never had A PM from you, I'm glad you ignore me, you wouldn't dare insult me face to face, you have to hide behind the the internet, thanks for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont stop.posting you have put some funny posts up.

Chas really

Let someone else post there stuff. Whats the hard ship. That landrover joke was great as you didnt get you got all funny with a new comer. How many people really bother these days with the forum. Its nice not seeing the normal names posting

I hope you don't stop posting altogether. I really enjoy reading your posts -- lots of good info and very well written. But content is key.
Sorry, but after the way some members have treated me, when I have only tried to be helpful, and join in with the spirit of LCC, okay I made the mistake of getting involved with the 'Political side" but I soon didn't bother with that anymore, so I found the 'Lounge' jokes, funny pictures and a couple of other threads that didn't seem controversial to me so I 'joined in'. I may not be a 'Guru' but I have only tried to give "best advice' in the 100 fourm and when I was not sure, I tried to steer questions to more eminent knowledgeable members like yourself uHu, for example.

But now I'm not sure if your reply is sarcasm or not, so I won't be posting anymore. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Chas really

Let someone else post there stuff. Whats the hard ship. That landrover joke was great as you didnt get you got all funny with a new comer. How many people really bother these days with the forum. Its nice not seeing the normal names posting
I have spent a lot of time looking for what I thought were 'funny jokes' and 'funny Pictures' and tried not to be controversial, and, almost forgot, 'on this day', only to be called a PITA and I should be banned.

Seems I have steped on someone else's territory, so now he can have it back.

Well, it seems at least one person liked them so my efforts were not a complete wast of time, but I won't bother anymore just to please his nibbs :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Theres too much water in the sea and its raining whatever will we do :text-baaa:

One-fine-day-in-the-middle-of-the-night-Two-dead-m?size=800.jpg

I hope you don't stop posting altogether. I really enjoy reading your posts -- lots of good info and very well written. But content is key.
This was not sarcasm.

I feel a bit like trying to fix a soup which is watered down too much. Since I couldn't remove the water I tried with pepper. I might have overdone the pepper and started some fire. Should have tried adding meat instead, but then again, the vegetarians....

Chas really

Because chas is such a selective poster on this thread!

Back