Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

I spent all day looking for this place, to no avail and had to give up.

Ended up asking the wife, she's a better navigator than me...

DSCN8082.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's about 300 miles north of Clive. :icon-rolleyes:

That's about right Chas, we were on a little tour some 400 km North of our place, near a town called Gura Humorului in Suceava County, visiting friends...

Couldn't resist a snapshot of the village sign, then I had to explain why, to the occupants of the truck... :oops:

That's about right Chas, we were on a little tour some 400 km North of our place, near a town called Gura Humorului in Suceava County, visiting friends...

Couldn't resist a snapshot of the village sign, then I had to explain why, to the occupants of the truck... :oops:
I just got googling, it is a bit far away, would almost make up for no Transylvania sign :(

I just got googling, it is a bit far away, would almost make up for no Transylvania sign :(

I can send you the photo Nick, save a fortune in fuel...

We're working on the Transylvania sign issue... No promises mind...

Reminds me of one of the chargehands at the LEC factory in Bognor. People were referring to him as Muffer and my mates wife asked 'Ken, why do they call him Muffer' to which he did the decent thing and pleaded ignorance.

Last edited:
Back