Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Trying to read between the lines my best guestimate suggests a low of maybe 10 million votes not yet counted so things could get more comical yet .
Fox news - Murdoch - Reuters & AP have all called it in favour of Biden.Some of those on Fox who have been completely uncritical are now calling for a uncontested handover. The fantasy world that Trump has built in the last 5 years has finally run up against reality.

Fox news - Murdoch - Reuters & AP have all called it in favour of Biden.Some of those on Fox who have been completely uncritical are now calling for a uncontested handover. The fantasy world that Trump has built in the last 5 years has finally run up against reality.
He won't be President for very long, I don't think it was ever meant for Biden to be President it was a ploy for Kamala Harris to get in because the voters would never have voted for her.

Attachments

• cuckoo.jpg
    cuckoo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 57
He won't be President for very long, I don't think it was ever meant for Biden to be President it was a ploy for Kamala Harris to get in because the voters would never have voted for her.
She is pretty popular among Democrat voters but neither she nor Biden score well on the better-the devil-you-know-omiter .If they had been running against anyone but Trump the outcome could have been different.The lesser of two evils gets you evil.
As Hunter S Thompson said :
"It is difficult for the ordinary voter to come to grips that a truly evil man , a truth less monster with the brains of a king rat and the heart of a cockroach , is about to be sworn in for the next four years.......and he will bring his gang with him , a mean network of lawyers and salesmen and pimps who will loot the national treasury , warp the laws , mock the rules and stay awake 22 hours a day looking for at least one reason to declare war...."
This was written in 1987.

With you there Chas, too many of these forums end up political platforms for some, we have a dedicated forum for all that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He's only a puppy Jeanne Louise Calment quit when she was 120 years old , nursing home rules i imagine and thats probably what killed her !

1604957383791.png

Smoking has long been used by tribal peoples as a preservation technique and as the pictures show in the case of the 120 year young lady it looks to work seen 20 year olds looking not too far from the wooden box in the sky

Freedom fighters these days must be unbelievably hideously ugly if they find the need to wear full face coverings i mean all you have to do is look at the poster of Che looking thoughtfully now he did not mind being pictured

Freedom fighters these days must be unbelievably hideously ugly if they find the need to wear full face coverings i mean all you have to do is look at the poster of Che looking thoughtfully now he did not mind being pictured
:tearsofjoy: i think it's more about security Steve . This photo is from Rojava in Northern Syria and the volunteers shown were fighting ISIS so probably not a good idea to show their faces.Some who went and risked their lives have been charged with terrorism and one former fighter has been jailed.

Back