Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Good news on Cooper tires in 255.85.16

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Having been unable to get two replacements for my nearly new full set of the above, I was very pleased to hear today that the 255.85 WILL be going back into production, in France so it seems. Cooper have had all sorts of problems including key people leaving and of course this 'dirty oil' issue stopping production in the US. The new Cooper ST Max I was assured is not a replacement for the old ST, it is a completely stand alone model. The new STs should be available by about March 2012 they said. When I said are you sure that 255's will be back on the menu, they said 1000%.

So once the old ATs are worn out, I should be back onto a set of STs which I really liked.

Chris

Chris said:
The new STs should be available by about March 2011 they said. When I said are you sure that 255's will be back on the menu, they said 1000%. Chris

what have they got a time machine Chris :?

Don't know what you mean Brett. Says 2012 in my post :whistle:

Chris

I to loved my Coopers and miss them as you do :( I would have rushed for a set of STT's without hesitation before buying my KM2's but alas they don't make the STT in 255/85 flavour :( I wonder if they ever will :think: :pray: I'd drop my KM2's in favor of a set I'm sure :) ;)

Tyres are much like anything in life really- depends on your own personal taste.

Wish i'd never put my coopers on and paid the extra for the BFG MTs which were much more effective off road.

Back