Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Goodwood Breakfast Club 2018

Tom Edwards

Country Flag
great_britain
Anyone thinking of going to "Everything Japanese" on October 7th at the Goodwood Breakfast Club?

Appreciate it maybe a distance for some, just asking as I am planning on going, and can meet up for a burger and coffee/tea.

https://www.goodwood.com/grrc/event...18-breakfast-club-dates-and-themes-announced/

For those that haven't been, it's a great few hours, free entry, and usually has true petrol heads, that enjoy smelling, looking, listening and generally being a child, and above all appreciate how cars should be designed, it's a good couple of hours.

I exclude super car Sunday, where it's Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin over and over, yawn and sleep!
PS, sometimes the side door to the hanger is open, and you can watch George, George & George tinkering with a 2seat Spitfire, as they get out their well used whitworth socket set out !! and mumble about the lovely sound of a merlin.

I’m considering it Tom. Thought about it last year and something stopped me. Did it get cancelled?

Might even enter the old girl…

I’m considering it Tom. Thought about it last year and something stopped me. Did it get cancelled?

Might even enter the old girl…

Wasn't aware there was a Japanese/Sushi day last year.
Took my 260Z a few years ago.

Let me know if you're going, and we can meet up.
Thinking of entering the truck as well.

Wasn't aware there was a Japanese/Sushi day last year.
Took my 260Z a few years ago.

Let me know if you're going, and we can meet up.
Thinking of entering the truck as well.
Will do Tom. Sushi Sunday got cancelled last year (don’t know why) but my truck was accepted so I’ll have another go this year all being well.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Registered the Cruiser so will be there all being well. Hopefully they will approve as they did last year. :)

Maybe we could have a Cruiser corner? :)

Maybe we could have a Cruiser corner? :)

Happy to meet early (usually starts at 8:00am from memory), and help if we have a "stand" or just drive in together so we can park up together, and show off the cruisers.
What is a pack of cruisers called?

I don’t think a stand as such would be allowed, it’s more simply parking on the circuit or in the paddock garages. My thought was more ‘Landcruiser club.net’ stickers or such.

pls let me know when you hear back from them. So far i have not heard back on my registration.

It takes a little while but I’ll let you know.

I just spoke to them and this weekend is their big event - Festival of Speed - (and no they are not accepting TLC80's as entrants!!) so they will be busy until next week. so be patient on hearing back for Japanese breakfast club

Back