Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Goodwood Breakfast Club 2018

The FoS is a major event. If you’ve not been, take a look on Youtube. There’s some amazing machinery there usually from the 1900s to F1 of today. 150,000 people over 3 days is normal. So yes, busy is the word.

I'm going on Thursday, blagged some free tickets :D

I think it’s static only on Thursday isn’t it Mark?

The hill and Rally stages are open but most of the race cars aren’t running. It’s a shame I wanted to see the Sauber Mercedes LMP on the hill.

The porches are running along with a lot of the rally and Dakar cars.

Still free tickets so can’t complain too much

Heard today about my application …

Unlike last year that got cancelled, I’ve just learned I’ve been refused. Bummer!! :cry:

Anyone else heard?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Heard today about my application …

Unlike last year that got cancelled, I’ve just learned I’ve been refused. Bummer!! :cry:

Anyone else heard?

Hi there, not heard anything, I was waiting for the Revival to finish.

I’m told, sometimes it can be in the final week. :icon-rolleyes:

I have not heard anything yet.....

Has anyone heard? It’s tomorrow, is anyone going?

Hmm, doesn’t look like I’m going to get there. :icon-cry: Got one day to do a boot sale if the weather bucks it’s ideas up. Got far too much stuff to move on.

If it’s a bit too rough weather I might abort the boot sale and come along.

Hmm, doesn’t look like I’m going to get there. :icon-cry: Got one day to do a boot sale if the weather bucks it’s ideas up. Got far too much stuff to move on.

If it’s a bit too rough weather I might abort the boot sale and come along.

Boot sales, I have managed not to go to one in a few years.
Both venues are going to be cold & windy.

Agreed, though not too windy so we’ve packed the car up and pitched up. In Chichester now having breakfast. We will be in the Cattle Market from 11-30 until 3 if you want to meet up.

I never heard back either. So made other plans....

‘Twas a cracking day for weather. Also for meeting fellow member Tom who, it turns out, isn’t far away. Good to meet up Tom and thanks for the brew and the chat while we manned our car boot stall in the gorgeous afternoon sun.
It seems there was but one Landcruiser at Goodwood. I’ll let @Tom Edwards fill in the details. I hope he got some pics. :icon-biggrin:

‘Twas a cracking day for weather. Also for meeting fellow member Tom who, it turns out, isn’t far away. Good to meet up Tom and thanks for the brew and the chat while we manned our car boot stall in the gorgeous afternoon sun.
It seems there was but one Landcruiser at Goodwood. I’ll let @Tom Edwards fill in the details. I hope he got some pics. :icon-biggrin:

Hi there, apologies no pics (forgot camera and phone).
I did glimpse a land cruiser from afar, think it was a J60.
Annoyed that we never got an invite, when there was a Toyota Privea, Corolla's (7-8 years old) and a few Toyota Alphards
Tried to find out what the selection criteria was, but nobody seems to know.

Back