Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

Continuing with the clear out :)

I have 6 off Dunlop Grand Trek tyres.

17 inch
265 wide
65 profile series.

Exactly what the 120 series come out of the factory with.
So if your' interested in bogo standard tyres for your 120 series, then these are for you.

I cant remember the tread depths, but all 6 have loads of miles in them still.

If any one is interested £100 the lot.

That's a give away price of just £16 a tyre,

No picking and choosing, take them all, or take none.
Or you make a deal with another 120 owner and split them when you get them home.

I will try to scramble to the back of the garage, open the back of the "other trailer" and just maybe, get some photos.

Gra

Its a shame your 225 miles away from me or i would of had them. I have plans of putting the smaller profile rubber back on my rims to help the ageing dog get into the car.

If i can get a courier/pallet pick up would you be happy with this or would you prefer a simple pick up?

I' in Leicestershire tomorrow with a van and returning to Cardiff but i think thats still a fair distance from Graham ? Forget it just looked and Cardiff is equal distance from Essex :doh:

Last edited:
If i can get a courier/pallet pick up would you be happy with this or would you prefer a simple pick up?
Hi Joe,

The thing is, my rented garage is 30 minutes drive from me.
If the courier was going to arrive at say, a "1 hour window" , then I wouldn't mind waiting at the garage for them to turn up.
But in the past, I have found that the couriers can not really give a time window,,,,,,,,,,,,,or can they now?

Would they have to go on a pallet?
I was just planning on just making 2 or 3 parcels, ie, lashing two or three of them on top of each other with washing line stuff, or similar, and printing out the collection labels.

If some one really wants them, then I guess I could put them all in the back of my LC and take them all back to my mums, and let the courier pick them up from there, on a specific day, and picking morning or afternoon.
I wouldn't want to tie my mum down, to waiting in all day, for some guy in a van to get around to collecting the tyres.

Gra.

Thanks for the reply Graham and Shayne. I will leave it im sure someone close will have these as they are a bargain. I looked at some pallet couriers but most will only give you a pick up time between 9-5 and if you miss it it costs another £20 to re book.

Good luck with the sale.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Here some pictures of the 6 tyres.
Garage (22).jpg
Garage (23).jpg
Garage (24).jpg
Garage (26).jpg
Garage (29).jpg
Garage (30).jpg
Garage (32).jpg
Dunlop Grand Trek.
AT20