Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Green Lane Routes

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Have converted these routes from various sources (TOR LROI Etc) into memory map tracks, and can convert them into pretty much any mapping software you may need. if anyone is interested PM me with email address and needed file type and I will be happy to forward them.
More to come very soon but for now

Coast To Coast Whitehaven to Robin Hoods Bay 248 Miles
Derbyshire Fox House Inn to Castleton 47 Miles
Berbyshire Monyash to Sparrowpit 57 Miles
E.Yorks Bainton to Wetwang 88 Miles
Kent Hollingbourne to Charing Hill 21 Miles
Lake District Coniston toOxen Fell High Cross 36 Miles
N.Yorks Pickering to West Ayton 44 Miles
N.Yorks Rosedale Abbey to Hutton Le Hole 61 Miles
Northumberland Alston to Haltwhistle 65 Miles
Northumberland Haltwhistle to Thockington 58 Miles
Surrey West Horsley Circular 57 Miles
Wilts & Glos Yatton Keynell to 5 Mile House 51 Miles
Worcestershire Redditch to Lapworth 69 Miles

P.S. If in wrong place please feel free to move

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris be careful as some of the TOR routes that have been published over the last couple of years now have TRo's on them and I wouldnt want you taking flack for people getting pointed in the wrong direction. I know for sure the Peaks routes have 2 TRO's on them and the West Yorkshire one has at least 1.

I would always get the person using the route to check woth the ROW office peioe to drib=ving them.

Thanks for the heads up gary, had planned on explaining that kinda thing when I send the emails out, that one of the main reasons for not offering them up for direct download.

But as an added precaution, "WHAT GARY SAID"

Gary, Did gav tell you that there was a tro on one on the routes in derbyshire that you had sent gav?

People have just got to keep theres eyes open for any signs etc. Have a read of them and dont drive them if it says you carnt :thumbup:

Karl

no matey I do plenty round the Peaks and Yorkshire Districts, keep upto date with the ROW ofices matey ;)

Begging to differ slightly, it was these that we found had been TRO'd that I dropped you a PM about Gaz:

"Just for your info, Silly Dale (SK 17907 76136) is no longer usable by us & the track across Shatton Moor is restricted halfway along at SK 18982 80176."

I remember Silly Dale well cos it was my first confrontation with an irate 4x4-hater!!! He came piling out of his house looking like he was going to kill us - after we (Karl & I) had talked to him in a very calm & rational manner he let the four of us turn around in his yard!!! :lol:

:oops: :oops: cant even remember passing you any gav, just goes to show you need to check

It may be worth me actually checking to see if it was offical gary/gav.

He may Have done it himself :|

J66P said:
:oops: :oops: cant even remember passing you any gav, just goes to show you need to check
It was around the time you were due to become a dad so you probably had better things on your mind dude :cool:

karl webster said:
It may be worth me actually checking to see if it was offical gary/gav.

He may Have done it himself :|
It might be worth a looksee KW - wouldn't that be one in the eye if he had put the signs up himself... TBH, it all seemed proper & above board - over to them that knows how to check these things then!!!

local ROW office and let them have the co ordinates matey, if you are lucky they will invite you in and show you an active map so you can mark yours up