Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'Gun drawers' to fit 100 Series

First dibs please - as much as you can have dibs on an auction site yada yada. Only they are in Chesterfield - duurr, where I live. I would like them for my new cruiser when it arrives.

Chris

I was the chap who placed the first bid and was going to wait and see.....

All yours though as you are that way and would use them for there intended use rather than butcher them like I had planned.

Happy bidding

Ahh right. OK well look, I shall go and have a look if I can and see what's what. Better that one of US gets them now that anyone we don't know. We can always pass them around can't we.

Not going to bid against you. I'm interested in the best deal for the buyer not the best price for the seller.

Chris

Hmm, I had these drawers on my watching list before this thread started, was hoping I was the only one to spot it, have sent him a question about size.

Graham what makes you think they are for a 100? I couldn't see any reference to what Landcruiser they were from, or am I missing something?

They are for 100 chas. Inside info received.

You've got drawers man! Not got another cruiser have you? Or did you put the drawers in your red one Chas?

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris

They are yours if you want them I was only going to try and butcher a set of propper overland drawers out of them and as they are they will be to shallow.

Please bid on them I am out.

They are for 100 chas. Inside info received.

You've got drawers man! Not got another cruiser have you? Or did you put the drawers in your red one Chas?

Chris
I was thinking of swapping the single width drawer I bought for the petrol 80, two separate drawers would be better I think, but if it won't comfortably fit in an 80 then not for me.

Graham what makes you think they are for a 100? I couldn't see any reference to what Landcruiser they were from, or am I missing something?

Wasn't Graham. It was me. And I asked the seller because I, too, saw the advert and had hoped they'd fit a 120. So I asked what vehicle he took them out of. Simples ....

I think, guys, if you've found something and are going to seriously bid on it, stick a post up to appeal for people to leave you to it. Anyone else interested can appeal to you via a PM or at least know who they're bidding against maybe. But to hope no-one else will notice stuff and not bid is a bit naive - if you're first at least you may get a chance ...

I agree with Gary,

To bid on some thing Land Cruiser related on Ebay, in the hope that some other member isn't going to notice it, is a bit daft.

You may not want to, but it might be in your best interest to post up the item you are bidding on, and hope other members respect that you were the first poster of the item you want to buy.

Otherwise, it can very easily happen that more than just yourself is bidding on the same item.
I am not interested in the drawers, I am just saying.

Gra.

Wasn't Graham. It was me. And I asked the seller because I, too, saw the advert and had hoped they'd fit a 120. So I asked what vehicle he took them out of. Simples ....

I think, guys, if you've found something and are going to seriously bid on it, stick a post up to appeal for people to leave you to it. Anyone else interested can appeal to you via a PM or at least know who they're bidding against maybe. But to hope no-one else will notice stuff and not bid is a bit naive - if you're first at least you may get a chance ...
Sorry Gary,:text-blondmoment: I thought it was Graham. I seem to remember the stating interest debate arose a while back and the concensus of opinion was to say nowt, perhaps I am missremembering, blame it on the grey cells disappearing with age.
:text-offtopic:

What has happened with the smileys, I was looking for the old man with a white beard and walking stick and he's gone, now I know someone will pop him up, but I have just been through the list 5 times and he's not there and other smileys are not in their usual position. :angry-screaming:

:lol: remember the discussion Chas wasn't bothered about what's decided really - it's just I know that if I see something I really want I'll pop it up here with a 'please leave this to me' request and hope for the best!

You know how it goes - you don't ask, you don't get :lol:

I cant see that smiley either! but copied it from your signature :icon-cool:

:character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer:v

I cant see that smiley either! but copied it from your signature :icon-cool:

:character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer:v
Cheers Andy, I'll do that next time I need him.

:character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer::character-oldtimer: Just like that, sorry Tommy.

Update on these drawers. The guy is local to me but the drawers are in Nottingham. He said he'd put them in the van and bring them over one night. No further contact. I really wanted a look at them. I will still be bidding to the end but won't be going nuts without having seen them first.

Chris

Out of interest what do these things go for new? I am supprised they have made so much already.

Well African outback, or Black Widow are £1100 - £1500 region. Sense of adventure ones which are probably the closest to these are circa £700

The drawer catches would cost you nearly what they are on at just now Warren. Steel lockable custom fit drawers for £130? I think you may have taken a wrong turn and ended up in the enchanted forest, Matey.

Chris

Was that you Chris, £200 seems a bargain me thinks.

No Chas it wasn't
Somehow I got pipped even though my max bid was higher. Something odd happened right at the end and the screen froze with 1s to go

Have contacted seller anyway to ask for second dibs

I know 200 quid. Cheap

Chris

I have heard a few times that there is a small program, that works like and "anti-snipe"
I heard this from a person who believes that at the closing minutes, a small piece of software is sent to your (Chris's and others ) computer, disabling them from making any bids.
So even though you may have bid £210, it would not have been received by Ebay.

Gra.

Back