Only half, I'd pay a Million :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Ring My Bell
Anita Ward
I'm glad you're home
Now did you really miss me?
I guess you did by the look in your eye
(Look in your eye, look in your eye)
Well lay back and relax
While I put away the dishes (put away the dishes)
Then you and me can rock a bell
You can ring my bell, ring my bell
The night is young
And full of possibilities
Well, come on and let yourself be free, yeah
My love for you (love for you, love for you)
So long I've been savin'
Tonight was made for me and you
(Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding)
(Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring)
(Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding)
You can…
:text-blondmoment:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd whack the bell with a sledge hammer for £50

I guess this is partly health and safety “striking” again. They’ve said the floor of the Belfry has been removed so a temporary one would have to be installed at great cost, plus carting the striker back to site etc. There’s blokes swinging round the outside in boson’s chairs doing the refurb. Why not just suspend one inside with a lump hammer and some ear defenders, job done!

Who has a rifle and can see the bell from their bedroom window ?

Ding dong.jpg

Signalling our leaving the EU. That's a joke, the next day we will still be fully in the EU, it will just be the first day of the transition period. I.E. we will be out on the day after the transition period ends.

I think everyone knows that. It’s purely symbolic. What no one knows is the length of the transition/negotiation period so there has to be a date when we “officially” leave the EU, for historical reasons if nothing else.

Like in wartime the bell tolls to mark an end to aggression but nothing is resolved . It tolls to mark the next chapter in a never ending story . As history shows mistakes will be made in the next chapter and hostile resentment will never be forgotten by some , but it will not stem the flow towards a positive outcome because that's human nature .

So through crowdfunding they have supposedly raised a quarter of a million towards the half million needed to ding the dong which we know isn't going to happen.
Whats going to happen to the money ?

That type of crowdfunding is a no return investment same as all the stop Brexit crowdfunding so the recipient keeps it regardless .

Back