Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Halfrauds trade card

Rob

Garage
I walked into halfrauds today at closing time to buy a ball joint separator holding a wad or receipts for car parts and walk out 5 min later with a trade card. No idea why I did not do this earlier, it was so easy. They asked for details and I said all I got are some receipts for the last couple of weeks, no more questions asked.:cool:

I asked about that a while back and the guy said I had to show a certificate that I was in the trade. I was in work attire so that could not have helped. My certificate with the queen's head and number 2 and 0 did not work either :(

Have had one for a couple of years, just showed them my City and Guilds from around the 80's, you get a good discount on wiper blades and service stuff, so well worth trying to get one.

Does any certificate count? ive got a chainsaw city&guilds certificate!

I'm a self-employed mechanic.
I am self-employed and I work on my land cruiser (i.e. mechanic)

I wonder if I can argue my point ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I read into all their joining criteria but its all irrelevant. Not once did they ask me what I do for a living, just asked for a name, address and company name and handed them a wad of part invoices. My advice if they refuse to give it to you at one branch just try a different time. They may care less when you visit then at closing time as they just want to go home and therefore may ask less questions.

Sweet...they list aviation engineers...I know where I'm headed when I'm back this week :)

Back