Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hanabal (wolf style) boxes for sale

Garry

Country Flag
scotland
Three plastic boxes approx 500x400x200. All kept neatly in a waterproof case that can be mounted on a roof rack. Little use and in great condition.
£60 pm me or contact on 07785332767
Garry
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Very tempting. That's a bargain. I have the same thing. If you were closer, I'd be round with the cash.

Someone buy them now so I don't have to keep thinking about them.

I'd be interested in those Garry, would you be able to pack them for postage/courier?

Hello Gents

your are in luck !

I am am in north Leicestershire Thursday night and Friday night

so who ever calls me first gets first dibs !

Garry

ps I have meet you both !

Andy go for it. I want them but I don't need them
If you change your mind then I WILL have them so I'll take second dibs Garry

C

Many thanks Chris, have sent G a txt. You have 1st dibs in the future Chris if I decide to part with them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bugger missed those

Andy

sorry my P A put wrong tel no !
i have corrected it now

Garry

Ahh that gives me second dibs under the Salisbury convention of 1702 I believe! A mistake by the vendor means that the goods automatically transfer to some living in Derbyshire.

Come hand them over. Ha ha

Cheers Andy. I like stuff in boxes; it's tidy.

Ahh that gives me second dibs under the Salisbury convention of 1702 I believe! A mistake by the vendor means that the goods automatically transfer to some living in Derbyshire.

Come hand them over. Ha ha

Cheers Andy. I like stuff in boxes; it's tidy.
:laughing-rolling:

Who ended up with these in the end and are they using ? If not would you part with please?

Hi Stu, I ended up with those pretty quick. I must say it was nice to meet up with Garry again and had a good chat.
They are a useful bit of kit and I do use them occasionally usually on the Lincomb weekends as I sold the drawers I'e tried in the past. these are a bit more versatile.
If I sell I will of course let you know after I have run it by Chris who gentlemanly stepped aside so I could get them.
So. in conclusion, NFS at the mo.

Just word on these for anyone looking in. It's worth cutting a sheet of ply or something to exactly fit in the bottom of the bag. In transit the bottoms of the boxes wear through the bag. Even lashed down to my roof rack, the bag is shredded. I've repaired with another bag and a hot glue gun but the sheet of ply inside has been a good addition

Thanks rosy but it's the wrong end of Tue country

If I have to go that way soon I may give Tue chap a shout

Back