Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy christmas

All the best to you and yours and everyone on the forum from me and mine. Next year can't be any worse surely. A Brexit deal sorted and a Covid vaccine so we're off to a good start anyways. Normally a Gordons man but just about to open a bottle of that Sipsmith stuff. Cheers!

I thought things were improving already when she said i'd built the last toy for the grandkids but i just learned elves are in charge of deliveries this year as well so no Jack Daniel's until they all in bed asleep !

Hope you all have a good one :thumbup:

Happy Christmas all!

Cant wait to open that brio train set in the morning.!

Damn!... Its not for me...

Evening, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Merry Xmas Gav and Family... And to all members...... Im looking forward to Jan 01 2021 So i can put this year behind me and start a fresh one.......All the best to everyone :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Happy Christmas everyone !!!

iu-16.jpeg

Happy Christmas everyone :thumbup:.

Us old folk are keeping away from the younger set this year so we'll only see our Grandkids opening presents on 'Zoom' (we have borrowed younger daughter's laptop for the purpose :lol:).

Here's hoping that 2021 brings some normality (whatever that means).

Have a good one folks, hopefully we can get out and about next year.

Bob.

All the best everyone - hoping to see more of you and your trucks and new additions in 2021.

Merry Christmas Everyone from steve Patrick and Esme

Merry Christmas to you all!

Hope that 2021 is Cruiser'tastic.

Back