Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy new year to all members

Hopefully you can start a visitors List for 2021 Clive...... Good to hear from you Mate! :thumbup:

Hopefully you can start a visitors List for 2021 Clive...... Good to hear from you Mate! :thumbup:

Thanks Higgy, it’s been a while since I visited the forum, it’s been a bit busy this end, Day-Job work and some more work on the house.

We have a kitchen now (which is a bit of a novelty after 15 years of a poor excuse for one) and work is progressing on the two upstairs spare bedrooms (being extended and converted to en-suites).

For sure I’ll give a 2021 visit shout-out a bit later in the year. 2020 was a sad and bitter disappointment with travel restrictions.

So, if anyone on this forum is interested in visiting us in Comarnic, Prahova Romania, those with my contact details have permission to pass them on and anyone can drop me a PM (or conversation as they‘re called now).

Food, drink and accommodation is free to members so it’s not a business venture.

We’ll be open for some Land Cruiser fun and antics at the end of August as usual, if anyone is allowed to travel of course. :lol:

Out of boredom and its Fissing it down... Iv been re booting my Tom Tom sat nav.... 1483.7 miles From door to door Clive..... Mmm!

Hopefully, that bodes well Higgy?
It‘s a fair way admittedly, but we can live in hope... :pray:

I'd love to come over one day/year! :thumbup:

Back