Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hard cases.

wobbly

Garage
Ive been buying the Safe Store cases at Clas Ohlsen (brilliant shop!)

Ive got 3 of the smaller ones for gopro kit, handheld vhf kit and one for storage emergency disc lamps. They are £24.99.

There are larger sizes, plus one on wheels.

Waterproof and dustproof so can be stored outside etc.
1382e9e28d4ca8c3e6d363c221516420.jpg
0babbb136cf4f55e757e384509280891.jpg

I have a couple of smaller PeliCases that I used to use when I was a white water guide; they'd store all sorts of bits and pieces depending on where I was working at the time; most of us had them when we worked on the river, and they were almost our man bags... BUT they are a fair bit more than £25ea IIRC for size similar to yours... I used to get mine from Casemarket in Bristol.

I'm going to use the large SpaceCase in my trailer build, it's going to slide into the lower section as they are waterproof and dust proof, and provide a good bulky stuff carrying option.

How big is that one with the handle? I need some for a drone to take on a plane soon.

Peli cases are the dog's danglies but they are rough when it comes to price...

I found that Casemarket were the cheapest when I got mine 8 years ago; the prices haven't really changed either when I just looked - still £33 for my 1150 sized one.

I fill my boots when I am in there. We have a number of branches with CO's in the same city. I always make time for a visit on the way back to the station.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have a look at Dewalt's Toughsystem boxes. I've recently acquired 3 of the medium size, the first arrived an hour after we left for Morocco :(
Water and dust proof, pressure relief valve and can be had for £35 delivered via ebay. No foam inside but you can add you own if wanted.

Lockable with good strong handles. Theres a small brief case, a medium with drawers and a large in the range. Dewalt also do a trolley with a nifty mounting system I'm looking into adapting for a roof rack mounting system

IMG_0386[1].JPG

Fits all this
IMG_0388[1].JPG

Yellow side tabs lock them together
IMG_0439[1].JPG

Fit nicely 3 abreast in a 95. I could fit 8 double stacked behind the rear seats if necessary
IMG_0436[1].JPG

Cheaper than just about anything else. I had considered wolf boxes but after seeing reviews and that they aren't dust proof went with these. I can fit all my camping gear and truck spares in he 3 I have

The big yellow Dewalt logo is just a sticker and easily removed

Back