Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Australia.

mike smith

Country Flag
australia
Im new here and i am from Canberra in Australia.

I just got a 105 50th Anniversary cruiser. I have bee driving and doing my own work on Mercedes M series vehicles, they are easy to work on. I had to get this cruiser because of the towing capacity is greater than the Merc and my son and i tow his drag car all over the country to races.

Anyway just thought i would say hello and i have asked for some help with changing the trans fluid on another post.

Welcome Mike. You've got one of the best cruisers to have in the 105. As said, let's have some photos of your truck (drag car would be good too :) ).

Whow guys ive only had it a couple of days, i will take some pics and put them up, at the moment i am trying to work out what needs doing to it, i like to change all the fluids in the cars i buy, so i am figuring out how to do it on this truck. My previous car was a ML 500 and that was so easy to work on, so please give me a little time and i will get to it.

Hi Mike, welcome aboard!

Dragging drag cars, that sounds like fun, on both counts :lol:

I’m with Richard (@StarCruiser) on 105s, but I’m quite happy :romance-lovebluere: with my old girl 80 for the time being...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hardly ever see 105’s for sale in UK and they tend to be LHD too.
Good to have you with us Mike, welcome. Pickies please

Back