Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Huddersfield - new member

nickh888

Country Flag
uk
Hello, Im Nick and I have just bought my first Land cruiser (just realised that reads like an announcement from an AA meeting?!). The crusier is a 2008 120 3L D4D with 50k on the clock. I bought the car as my main car to replace a company car I no longer have. Ill use it mainly for driving to work, carrying kids, dogs and fishing gear.

Ive only had it 2 weeks so I havent done much to it yet. I've de-badged it and installed some internal white LEDs to replace the yellow ones.

My plan is to run it as my main car for 4-5 years and during that time slowly mod it until I have something a bit more interesting. So to begin will all the mods will be ones I can do without worsening the on-road driving or general apperance of the car.

Ive always wanted a big 4x4 and so far, I'm really enjoying it.

....and so you should, Nick :lol: Welcome to the forum :text-welcomewave:

nobody will believe you anyway, not until your post-count is high enough to post some photos. They're mandatory on here, but you're excused as a new recruit!

Some of us are also a bit loopy, but we mean no harm... :shifty:

thanks chaps, I will endevour to put a couple of pictures up in the near future. At the mo Im reading about oil and tyres choices :)

Hi Nick,glad to see you not that far from me,and welcome to a brilliant forum,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds fun ride for you and family hauling. Have fun reading here for mod ideas

Back