Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Norfolk England

Green Man

Country Flag
uk
Hi all

Came across your site looking for modifications for my landcruiser, looks a really good friendly site.

I bought this landcruiser in May 2016. The reason for buying is I had a budget of £3000 and I had to get something reliable and tough as I am a Agricultural and Equine fencing contractor.

My landcruiser is a 2001 Colorado long wheelbase.

I plan to make many mods to it so will be asking for some advice from you guys.

I have already took the fold up seats out and put shelves in but I plan to put two drawers in on the floor.

I plan to change the tires to mud terrain either maxxis or bfg but suggestions are welcome I also want to put a expedition type roof rack on so again reccomendations welcome.

CHEERS Guys

Hi all

Came across your site looking for modifications for my landcruiser, looks a really good friendly site.

I bought this landcruiser in May 2016. The reason for buying is I had a budget of £3000 and I had to get something reliable and tough as I am a Agricultural and Equine fencing contractor.

My landcruiser is a 2001 Colorado long wheelbase.

I plan to make many mods to it so will be asking for some advice from you guys.

I have already took the fold up seats out and put shelves in but I plan to put two drawers in on the floor.

I plan to change the tires to mud terrain either maxxis or bfg but suggestions are welcome I also want to put a expedition type roof rack on so again reccomendations welcome.

CHEERS Guys
Hi.where in Norfolk are you from.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome GM. As you say this is a friendly site with loads of info and helpful people on it from all over the world. Good to have you on board. I'll have to see where Thuxton is next time I'm up visiting my Aunt in Gorleston.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your truck.

Best wishes

Richard

Welcome aboard GM. A D4D Collie is a good option as a work truck ( if you don't need a pick up).
A few pics would be appreciated.

Welcome from just a few miles further South. You chose well for your budget, the Colorado is a very underared bit of kit...very capable I used to train with a fleet of them

Last edited:
Hi GM!

Great to see another newbie. There's plenty of us. I'm sure you'll get a lot from joining, these guys are super friendly and helpful :)

Cheers,
Mark

I must add my Hello Green Man as I was born in Norfolk. I have a 60 but lots of transferrable topics so watch all the threads. The guys on here have been very helpful so you are in the best place to learn. Welcome.

We've also got the six toes down here in Diss but not the webbing ;)

What i've discovered since joining here is, be aware of rust, check for rust and that orange stuff that's everywhere, that's rust that is. I'm now refusing to drive it if the roads have been gritted!

welcome to the club & yes the 95 is a great work vehicle , better than a pick up IMHO.check out the thread landcruisers at work ,i think thers another fencing contractor on there

Back