Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Scotland

Neily_UK

Country Flag
scotland
Just a quick hello, haven't purchased my LC yet but hopefully have the right one in the next few weeks.

Purchasing a LC to tow and launch my fishing boat after my T4 (2wd) failed miserably on the shores of Loch Etive.

Would really like an early (2000-02) Manual D-4D Colorado but looks more like I will end up with an auto due to availability, fingers crossed I'll have one soon to get back out on the water.......

Forget Neily_UK, it's Marie, Erica and May I want to know more about! :shock:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Welcome Neilly, I think a mate of Tonytoyota has a green manual low mileage D4D Collie for sale, its not particularly cheap but a good one I think.

Forget Neily_UK, it's Marie, Erica and May I want to know more about! :shock:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
That's some of the old Tennents lager can girls(burds) from way back in the seventies, probably all bingo pensioners now ;-)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Neily, Clive got there before me on the cans, sobering thought about the Bingo though! :)

Good luck with your search, there's plenty of folks with good help and advice on here and as Andy has already pointed out, good known vehicles do come up from time to time.

Best wishes

Richard

Just a quick hello, haven't purchased my LC yet but hopefully have the right one in the next few weeks.

Purchasing a LC to tow and launch my fishing boat after my T4 (2wd) failed miserably on the shores of Loch Etive.

Would really like an early (2000-02) Manual D-4D Colorado but looks more like I will end up with an auto due to availability, fingers crossed I'll have one soon to get back out on the water.......

Back