Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Slovakia

Thank you all.

Good question sae70!I ask it too :D.The owner before us was my Uncle.He bought this car and fitted there this type of numberplates because he dont know what size he has :D Now we buy this car ( 5 month ago ) from my uncle and everything repare,because He doesnt care about it :( The one from other thing is to change this numberplate to square.I called to the Police station but they told me,that it is not possible to change this number to the same( with the same number ) but in square size.We can only change the both numberplates to another with another number.But this is a problem,because we want this number.It is nice number BA400GO.I am thinking about,that i will change the position from trunk to roof rack maybe.I dont know yet.

Or across the spare wheel with a light over it.

Chris

Really :!: :?: So once you have a number plate issued to one size / shape you can't then have it placed on another :!: :?

Could your uncle have had this number put on a square plate when he first bought it or do they issue different numbers for the square plate :?: :)

I had a play with paint & this could be another option for you :)

P1030392.jpg

In the UK we can chop & change the registration number between any shape or size as required viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9277 so long as it's a shape & size that is allowed by our standards :|

Chris said:
Or across the spare wheel with a light over it.

Chris

Thanks,this is no bad idea,but i would like to give there highlift.

To sae70: Yes,my uncle can,but he is ..... he is only driver.He dont know that a car must have oil change,breake change,tyre change....

Yes,this is too one of another option.Maybe I thought,that it can be on the rear bumper as I have on my civic.It makes my father.But after this operation I have to repaint the bumper.

P1020039.jpg

I have even qouestion for you.What do you think about this stickers?This is only my photoshop application.This is a new brand name of my friend and we would like to make him free publicity on our car,because he give us good prices to everything.We would like to help him.So question is: Is it so bad or no? Is it still good and nice or is it better withouth it ( cleen style )?

Thank you for your opinions.

First alternative

Doublered.jpg

Second alternative ( wsa is logo of our small offroad club )

DoubleRedWSA.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Lift? Where are you going to use that on your Colorado? Plastic bumpers, tin plate side steps? I wouldn't waste your time and money unless you are going to do some serious modifications to the vehicle. You can get an attachment to fit on the wheel - but if you want the jack for changing a wheel it doesn't work.

Save the money and buy Inge something nice.

Chris

Aha,ok,thank you for your advice.I want high lift for the wheel change,but after your advice i comprehend,that it is not good idea.

Thanks Chris

Impressive and you got the whole family involved! I did mine in a falling down shed on my own. You have a very understanding and enthusiastic family

Looks great

I liked the pic of the girls gluing the fabric down with the guy stretched out on the sofa in the background!!! :lol:

Great project Satikk :cool:

Very nice Satikk, especially with all the seats down, good sleeping space! Do you still have your Honda? I was looking though your other pictures. You have done a lot to that also!

Jonnie

Thank you very much ! Yes,I still have Honda too. The sleeping space is perfect,today I bought sleeping air mat and tomorrow I will make som pics maybe.

Here are som new pics :) And some older pics from my link from Slovak thread.

IMG_7700.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg

IMG_7705.jpg

IMG_7708.jpg

IMG_7711.jpg

IMG_7713.jpg

P1030416.jpg

P1030419.jpg

P1030421.jpg

Pretty damn tidy!

Tony, how are you at carpet fitting? :D

Mind you. don't go in the back and shut the door - you can't get out of Lil Blue from the back

Chris

That is very nice indeed and has given me some ideas.

Chris said:
Tony, how are you at carpet fitting? :D

Mind you. don't go in the back and shut the door - you can't get out of Lil Blue from the back

Chris

Shite to be honest, but I am a quick learner. :dance: Yeah and I figured out that you can't open the rear door from the inside, hence why I have not made any attempt to put in rear seats for the kids :shock:

Hi Tomas

Amazing pics.
Very nice with the drawers. Fits perfect in the short 90 you have.
Especially the carpet makes it look like an original Toyota equipment.
Great work. :handgestures-thumbup:

TonyP said:
you can't open the rear door from the inside
:techie-idea: It's quite possible to open the rear door from the inside.
You only need a piece of cord connected to the right point at the opening mechanism.
When i pull the yellow cord to the left, my rear door opens like a charm.

TheYellowCord.jpg

Back