Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from sunny Ramsbottom - UK

Richfergy

Country Flag
great_britain
Just saying hi - Richard from Ramsbottom here

I have a '93 80 Series that has been modified with Overland to Africa in mind - still a project - rear bumper, wheel and jerry can carrier next on the list in terms of mods. Fixing my front windows first on list for fixes.

Stay safe
Cheers
Rich

Just saying hi - Richard from Ramsbottom here

I have a '93 80 Series that has been modified with Overland to Africa in mind - still a project - rear bumper, wheel and jerry can carrier next on the list in terms of mods. Fixing my front windows first on list for fixes.

Stay safe
Cheers
Rich
Hi Rich,

Welcome, have you got some photos of your 80 overland project, the overland team will love looking at them.

Stay Safe.

Welcome Rich,

Look forward top seeing some pics

Thanks for the welcome guys - have had a go at posting some pictures and list of stuff done in the Overland Forum thing :)

Welcome along Rich, can't fault you modding an 80 series, they are well popular on here.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome rich, get some pictures uploaded when you can. We have more than just a few 80 fans here.

Hi just bought my self 1998 Prado. Learning new things all the time with my 1kz engine and trying to figure out the type of mods that i am going to do on my car. Def thinking about a suspension upgrade a bull bar possibly a lift. Any one has experience with this j95 series vehicle?

Back