Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from the UK

AndrewD

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Andrew from the UK and have recently bought a Colorado 2001. It's completely standard but getting it prepared for a year-long trip around Africa starting in July so may be asking some of the experienced members of the club for advice. I have limited 4x4 experience but hope to get a bit more by the time I leave.

I was just gonna say welcome and get your bum to Lincomb but you've already found that. well done and see you there.

Welcome aboard Andrew, plenty of like-minded cruiser fans here... :thumbup:

Hi there Andrew, welcome to the forum we will be meeting at Lincomb soon, What part of the UK are you from?

Hi Andrew a D4D collie is unlikely to let you down even in its standard form so overhauling what you have should probably take priority over the toys we all like to add anyway :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Andrew, the D4D Collie is a good tool for the job but the best mod by far is to fit cruise control as a few of us have , totally transforms the truck.

Good to know thanks. Fortunately mine is is the VX model and has cruise control - and it is one of its best features on a long journey!

Back