Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help need photo of LPG vapouriser

Garry

Country Flag
scotland
Good afternoon Gents

I would like a photo of the LPG Vapouriser which would be fitter to a Petrol 80 series.
I have fitted LPG kits to thee models before , but the last time i did it it was 10 years ago and i dropped a little b......k.
I want to prevent this happening again.
I need to know where the hot water take off and return have been plumbed in as if it is done incorect the LPG failswhen you turn th AC on .

many thank to anyone how can help !!
I sounds simple to work out ,but in practise it is not due to the manual heater control.

Garry

Hey Garry,

hope these help...
DSC_0396-11.jpg

Vapouriser at the bottom to the left.

DSC_0401-15.jpg

You can see where the line is tee'd into the cooling circuit.
DSC_0384-4.jpg

Second tee into the cooling circuit is the tee to the top right with the hose clamps

Mines not the tidiest job and is on the list of things to sort.

If you need any other let me know.

Cheers
Ryan

Hi Ryan

Many thanks for your help !!

I note that you have frog island sliders fitted, did you modify the o/s slider as they informed me that they only make for the diesel 80 and not the petrol 80.
Also I see you have flash lube fitted , how often are you checking valve clearances ?

regards

Garry

Hey Gary,
The frogs island slider had to be modified in order to fit around the cats. When I bought them they assured me it fit both the petrol and diesel models. I did ask about the cats and they said it wouldn't be problem. Anyway it ended up not fitting and after a bit of a fight they agreed to make it fit. Bit of a mission really bit they are stout. I've put them to test a few times...

I haven't checked the valve clearance tbh. The PO had the old style flashlube kit installed when he had the LPG fitted. I haven't seen reason to check the valves. Probably should though... I have subsequently replaced it with the electronic version.

Back