Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
We get our new pup on Saturday...

umetusyv.jpg

(Ridgeback royalty). My drive is on an off-camber slope so when the gates shut there's a gap at the bottom that I use some fairly strong rubber matting (attached to the bottom of the gates) to close off. Else pup could sneak out :(

Current mat strip is knackered, and I wasn't concerned because Khubu could never get under there now:

2u5apaja.jpg

Any ideas where to go for some fairly sturdy rubber strip - about 300mm wide, 3mm thick or so and about 5 metres needed? Can't seem to find what I need. I suspect thin conveyor belting might work but I don't need 200metres ...

Cheers

Cheers Stu - ja, great excitement waiting for Chobe to come join us!

Gary I've got a piece thats 6mm by 420mm and a smidge over 5m, I got it for a project that's never going to happen now. Your's for free if it's any good to you, just need to figure out how to get it to you.

Excellent thanks sounds perfect. Any idea on dimensions rolled size / weight) and I'll get a courier to you to pick it up?

430 x 500 x 360mm rolled size and the guessed weight from picking it up is 10 - 15Kg I would say.

D4DE9163-EE76-4BCC-9740-196CFB550E06_zpsscjof8nu.jpg

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i would have thought that would make a good shock absorber for the back of li blue trev.

sorry is that a bit harsh???
stu

Gary I'll PM you the address.

Now then Boys, what am I to do with you lot hey :lol:

I was thinking li'ler... :whistle:

OK, not funny or clever...

Hat time....

Back