Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help with viewing an 80 series in Manchester this weekend

richrock

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi All,

Not sure if I am being cheeky here but is anyone around Manchester available tomorrow or Sunday to have a look over an 80 series with me? I'm looking for my first LC and I would really value a bit of experience and an objective view if anyone can spare a bit of time. I have been flip flopping between an 80 and a 100 but budget is tight and this looks like it might be good.

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Rich,
It may be worth posting the link to the truck on here ... it may be a known shed that has been around the traps.

Understandable if you don't want to post it as good ones can disappear very quickly.

Fingers crossed someone is in the area for you.

If it's a blue one chances are Chris has already seen it!

Cheers

Ok, I'm going to trust you lot...

It probably has been advertised before as the story I got was that he bought it for his wife but she finds it too big so he has bought a freelander and is now selling the LC so I imagine that it must have been advertised sometime this year. It is blue so Chris may have seen it if my previous statement is the case.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201311069729464

Rich

Oh yes. I see that it is £310 more expensive on Ebay.

I'm sure someone with knowledge of it will be along shortly.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Don't waste your time. I did.

I posted a full report. anyone buying this is getting a heap of work. Rusted sills, chassis horrible, no aircon - gone, missing suspect front impact judging by the damage. Rotten exhaust, dents. Dashboard binacle hanging out, hmm, why?

It looks a peach in the pictures. It's a dog. I spent a day and £70 in rail fare and took six trains. Had cash in my pocket. Even bought a one way ticket!!!!

Chris

Ah, it's that one is it? I remember reading your report of going to see it. Thanks Chris, saved me a lot of travelling there.

Actually I couldn't work out f someone had bought it, then realised and was trying to flip it.

Back