Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hey up from the UK

Bernese

Country Flag
england
Evening all and first a confession, I've just realised I first joined the forum in 2015 and this is my first post

I've owned a number of different 4x4's over the years but always had a hankering for a Land Cruiser Amazon and in particular an 80 series. That is very close to reality as a deposit is paid and presuming it gets through the mot I will fez up with the rest and collect. It's a private sale and I am aware of a list of items that are in need of attention but after 23 years of sevice I'm certainly not surprised. All in all a solid 1994 80 series 4.2 auto with 140k, solid service records up to 120k. I look forward to picking your brains along the way and promise to ask the usual numpty questions

Cheers All

Welcome Berne, you really didn't have to wait on the doorstep all that time, we don't bite, honest! :)

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new beast which sounds almost identical to mine. Hope it's not too rusty underneath!

Last edited:
Hello Berne, and good luck with the mot, have you searched previous mot test comments yet to give you a heads up?

Welcome Berne, you really didn't have to wait in the doorstep all that time, we don't bite, honest! :)

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new beast which sounds almost identical to mine. Hope it's not too rusty underneath!

Now you started off so well and just couldn't resist the dreaded RUST word ...there's loads of it

Seriously though thanks for the welcome and I'm sure I'll find some..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello Berne, and good luck with the mot, have you searched previous mot test comments yet to give you a heads up?

Hi Ben

Yes been through it and it's not to bad for its age but I'll have a proper poke round when I get it. I know it will need attention to the top side but I've made a list and priced/bought it knowing I've got work to do....

Back