Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi, from North East Scotland

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Have just got myself a 120 series LC4 Cruiser on a 2003 plate. I have to admit that I have always been a Land Rover enthusiast but they were just getting too expensive due to unreliability. I had gone to a local used 4X4 place with the intention of looking at a Range Rover. However, there was this black Landcruiser sitting there in all its glory. I was instantly smitten and after a test drive I wondered why had I never looked at these great vehicles before. As part of my work I have to visit farms which are often way off the beaten track. That, along with the deep snow that we can get up here means I need a capable vehicle. I also tow a caravan when on holiday. The cruiser is just perfect. Cheerio Land Rover, Hello Toyota!
Cars006.jpg

Very familiar story :cool:

Welcome to the club :thumbup:

Hello and welcome, I will look out for your LC on the road,
as you are local to me

Welcome!

Hey look everyone - a friend for Crispin to play with! He used to have a nice shiny 120. :oops:

I had a 120 and I have to say as a driving machine it really was one of the nicest cars I have ever owned.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tommo&Claire said:
Welcome,

I remember when my bodywork was that nice ;)

Your 90's was pretty similar too :lol:

Welcome to the madness!! Need to get rid of those Dunflops before you go playing in the snow I think ... :? Congrats on the purchase! We've almost enough folks for a Scottish Lincomb now :cool:

Hello, and another good story.
I think for some inbult reason, many UK persons automatically look to Land Rover / Range Rover, when they look for a 4x4.
For too long, the 'brainwash' ( and I was also there once upon a time) was well and truly enbedded in the UK brain, Land Rover, was best.

Now, maybe LR was best, 20, 30, 40, or 50 years ago, and all that time, Land Cruiser just stood in the shaddow.

I am glad I defected from LR, and bought my LC3.

'Graham

Hi and welcome aboard. Nice to see another local member :thumbup:

ahhh, I remember when mine was nice and shiny :drool: They do look nice in black :D

Welcome :thumbup:

Back