stiperstones Feb 15, 2015

1. stiperstones

stiperstones New Member I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    Hi all an introduction to myself
    My name: Alan Stokes
    Age 54
    My Cruiser: Land Cruiser LC4 colour: Orb Gold, Transmission: 6 speed manual mileage: 120,000 Full service history: full Toyota
    Mods on Cruiser: None currently
    Plans for Cruiser: Currently registered with West Midland 4x4 response group, ARB winch bumper to be purchased, full ARB roof rack, Bf Goodrich AT's on order 5 of, under body protection.
    4x4 Experience: Trained by Solihull land rover, LANTRA trained through work

Previous vehicles:
    Work vehicles 200 tdi Land Rover 110 Defender, 300 tdi Land Rover 110 Defender, 2x tdi5 Landrover 110 Defender
    Personal vehicles Mitsubishi Shogun MOT failure bodywork, Nissan Terrano gearbox failure, Jeep Cherokee 2.5 engine block cracked known issue, replaced by Land Cruiser

2. chadr

chadr Well-Known Member I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    Welcome to the club Alan. Looks like you already have some plans for your LC. :thumbup:

Interesting to see that whilst you're trained and work with LR vehicles, you've chosen Japanese (bar the Jeep) for personal use. Must be a story in that surely........ :icon-wink:

3. Gary Stockton

Gary Stockton Super Moderator Supporter I am in zimbabwe

Garage:
    Map
    Welcome - great to see another 120 about to get 'the treatment' - enjoy!

4. stiperstones

stiperstones New Member I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    Yes the reason I have choose mainly Japanese models is cost and reliability I find Landrovers very un-comfortable and reliability is down to constant visits to the transport mechanics but at work I do not have a choice of vehicles which is a shame because I would choose Toyota. I also own a Toyota Urban Cruiser great vehicle for the wife being a semi 4x4.

5. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member Supporter Guru I am in australia

Map
    Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter