Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi :)

Blue

Garage
Im new here.
My name is Stella and I'm owner of LC 90 3.0TD and I love her too much :D
I started to do some easy offroad with her this month as I have the car since December.

As the spring is here it's time to do some mods.. I have big plans with her :cool:

That's it for now, best regards from Slovenia!

Hi Stella,
Welcome to the club, do tell us more about your plans, and if you put your location on your profile page we will be able to see where you are on a map :thumbup:
PS
You can't love a Cruiser too much :romance-adore:

Welcome to the club Stella

Thanks for the welcomes.

I did fill in the location field.. I don't know why it doesnt show up.
My plans with her are to protect her as much as possible ( bullbar, net over lights, transparent foil over whole varnish, ), cause it still hurts me a bit when I drive her offroad.
New tires ( thinking of BF Goodrich All terrain or maybe Dunlop Grandtrek at3 ), blackout windows, winch for pulling around 4T, maybe iron bumpers, to do a little work on cabin lift, snorkel, offroad shocks.. :D
Other part of my plans with her is power gain. Thinking to get intercooler kit from Prado model and some exhaust ( Magnaflow, Flowmaster or some Japaneese firm ) and to see if that helps in anyway.

And yea, you could never love LC too much :thumbup:

Hi Stella, welcome to the club

Looking forward to seeing your truck's development :cool:

For sure I'll let you guys know how I improve with her :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oh, for sure I'll post them photos of everything I'll mod on my Blue :D

Now in very short time I'll paint them springs, change tyres, get strut bars, exhaust sys. ... and so on :twisted:

Hi Stella,

Sounds like you have a good plan already for your Land Cruiser.
I am sure as time runs on, you will post up some pictures?

G.

Thanks for the welcomes :cool:

Be 100% sure you guys will be the first one to see the photos ;)
The plan will go on pretty soon, in a week or so, thats all I will reveal right now ( But I guess you'll find out when I'll be asking weird questions on here ).

By the way.. I saw them landcruiserclub.net stickers on few of the LC in here.
Whats the price for them?
I need 6 of them :lol: 2 for side steps, 2 for windows and 2 for windows when they will be black.

Back